UPDATE: NF Clinical Trials – Summer 2020
July 10, 2020
NF1 Clinical Trials:
- Selumetinib in Treating Patients With Neurofibromatosis Type 1 and Cutaneous Neurofibroma
- Cabozantinib for Plexiform Neurofibromas (PN) in Subjects With NF1 in Children and Adults (NF105-CABO)
- SARC031: MEK Inhibitor Selumetinib (AZD6244) in Combination With the mTOR Inhibitor Sirolimus for Patients With Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
NF2 Clinical Trials:
- Cutaneous and Mucosal Manifestations of Neurofribromatosis Type 2 in Children Under 15
- Trial of Selumetinib in Patients With Neurofibromatosis Type II Related Tumors
- Natural History Study of Patients With Neurofibromatosis Type 2
If you are interested in participating in an NF Clinical Trial, please be sure to explore your options. Clinical trials are an exciting and important opportunity for people with NF1 and NF2 to make a difference in their own lives as well as the lives of others affected with NF1 and NF2. It is important to note, when you participate in a clinical trial or study, you are:
- Receiving the most advanced care.
- Giving to future generations of people living with NF1 and NF2.
- Helping to change the way we practice medicine.