We welcome the referral of your patients for the evaluation and treatment of neurofibromatosis (NF).
The Washington University NF Center Clinic offers your patients the most comprehensive care for individuals with NF and their families. Our team of clinical and research specialists offers the latest in scientific studies and advancements for NF1, NF2, and Schwannomatosis.
We treat patients from across the United States and internationally. We ask patients to coordinate their requests for second opinions or treatment through their personal physician.
- Comprehensive disease management
- Integrated care with referring physicians
- Multi-disciplinary experts in clinical care and research
- New patients seen in prompt manner
- Emergency patients prioritized as appropriate
- Faxed summary consultation report
- Nationally recognized team of experts in the care of individuals with NF
- Collaborative care with a focus on advancing knowledge and treatments
- Designated care coordinator for patients and their families
- Access to NF resources and services
- One of the world’s largest research centers focused on NF
Making a Referral
Please complete the patient referral form (pdf) and authorization for release of records (pdf) and fax them to our office at 314-454-2523, or scan and email them to us at NFClinic@wustl.edu.
We also require that patient records, relevant radiologic studies, and consultation reports are sent to us by fax or to the following mailing address prior to the appointment:
NF Clinical Program
Washington University School of Medicine
660 South Euclid Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110-1093
If you have any questions about making a referral, please contact us.
Physicians from outside the United States may refer patients by faxing the completed patient referral form to 1-314-454-2523. We will contact you for further medical information and records. English is preferred, but you may email in your own language.