Check out the NF Clinical Trials section of our website, which was recently updated to include current NF-related trials from clinicaltrials.gov. Some new studies that have been added are:
NF1 Clinical Trials:
- Everolimus for Treatment of Disfiguring Cutaneous Lesions in Neurofibromatosis 1 CRAD001CUS232T
- Resiliency Training for Adolescent Neurofibromatosis Patients Via Videoconferencing With Skype
NF2 Clinical Trials:
If you are interested in participating in an NF Clinical Trial, please be sure to explore your options. Clinical trials are an exciting and important opportunity for people with NF1 and NF2 to make a difference in their own lives as well as the lives of others affected with NF1 and NF2. It is important to note, when you participate in a clinical trial or study, you are:
- Receiving the most advanced care.
- Giving to future generations of people living with NF1 and NF2.
- Helping to change the way we practice medicine.