Check out the recently updated NF Clinical Trials section to view ongoing and new trials that just recently started recruiting participants.
NF1 Clinical Trials Update:
- Targeting the Mechanisms Underlying Cutaneous Neurofibroma Formation in NF1: A Clinical Translational Approach
- Transformation of Plexiform Neurofibromas to Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors in Neurofibromatosis Type 1
- Phase I/II Study of MEK162 for Children With Ras/Raf Pathway Activated Tumors
If you are interested in participating in an NF Clinical Trial, please be sure to explore your options. Clinical trials are an exciting and important opportunity for people with NF1 and NF2 to make a difference in their own lives as well as the lives of others affected with NF1 and NF2. It is important to note, when you participate in a clinical trial or study, you are:
- Receiving the most advanced care.
- Giving to future generations of people living with NF1 and NF2.
- Helping to change the way we practice medicine.
If you are interested in learning more about the importance of participating in clinical trials or about clinical trials in general, please visit NF Clinical Trial Facts.