The Washington University NF Center is delighted to announce our Teen NF, Fall 2020 – Virtual Session schedule. Since Covid-19 tabled our Spring 2020 Session, we have been working hard to adapt our current program into a rewarding virtual format.
Our new format will include 6, one-hour, virtual sessions, plus one virtual social event. Each session will be held through Zoom, and will provide a brief time-frame of skill instruction, then conclude with fun skill practice and interactive games.
|Day of the Week||Date||Time|
|Monday||9/14/2020||5:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Monday||9/28/2020||5:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Monday||10/12/2020||5:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Monday||10/26/2020||5:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Monday||11/9/2020||5:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Monday||11/23/2020||5:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
*Virtual Social Event will be held in December, date TBD.
Zoom Meeting: Code of Conduct :
- Treat everyone with respect. Be mindful of your words and actions.
- Pay attention to your environment. Remove any distractions from view and limit background noise.
- One speaker at a time. Take turns when you talk.
- Follow the instructions of the Teen NF presenter, or Meeting coordinator.
- We request parental supervision of the zoom meeting attendee throughout the meeting.
- Please don’t record or take images of your screen during the session.
- Parents, please review all guidelines with Teen NF attendees, prior to our meeting.
Supplies needed to attend the Teen NF meetings:
– Internet connection
– Laptop with video capabilities, or smart phone with a camera
If you do not have access to these supplies, or have any questions or concerns, please contact Jennifer Traber: email@example.com or 314-362-1244.