Join us on Wednesday and Thursday, August 5th & 6th, we will be partnering with the Saint Louis Science Center for a fun-filled “Zoom-style” Summer Camp to learn all about Game Design.
See below for more information about each session.
Summer Camp information:
- This Summer Camp will be held virtually, via a Zoom Meeting.
- To participate in the program you will need a computer with video capability and an internet connection.
- We will have a total of two, one-hour sessions spread over two consecutive days
- Session #1, will be held on Wednesday, August 5th
- Session #2, will be held on Thursday, August 6th
- Two options for class sign up
- Group 1= Will meet at 10:00 AM on both days
- Group 2= Will meet at 2:00 PM on both days
- Your RSVP will mean a commitment to both sessions, as space is very limited
- 12 participants will be allowed for each group (24 participants total)
Session #1 – Game On: Early Access
Create a world all your own! Explore the basics of game design with our experienced instructors. Perfect for beginners to connect their imaginations with the languages of game design and development.
Session #2 – Game On: Full Release
Level up to the next dimension of game development. Armed with the knowledge from Game On: Early Access, enhance your digital world with new characters, sprites and other exciting features.
- Zoom Meeting: Code of Conduct
- Treat everyone with respect. Be mindful of your words and actions.
- Pay attention to your environment. Remove any distractions from view and limit background noise.
- One speaker at a time. Take turns when you talk.
- Follow instructions of the presenter, or Meeting coordinator.
- We request parental supervision of the zoom meeting attendee throughout the meeting.
- Please don’t record or take images of your screen during the session.
- Parents, please review all guidelines with Summer Camp participants, prior to our meeting.
Please RSVP to confirm your reservation.
Please include a confirmation that the “Code of Conduct” Rules have been discussed with your Summer Camp participant in the RSVP.