The Washington University NF Center, in collaboration with our partners at Jazz St. Louis and the St. Louis Children’s Hospital foundation, invite you to attend our upcoming Beat NF Fall 2021 VIRTUAL Session:
Tuesdays, October 2 – November 5, 2021, from 10:00-10:45 a.m.
Our Beat NF Fall 2021 Session will be held virtually, via Zoom, see below for format updates:
- Weekly sessions, for the duration of 5 weeks.
- Each session will be 45 minutes in length, with start time at 10:00 am.
- Each session format will include:
- A music therapist guiding the session live on Zoom.
- A physical therapist guiding the movements live on Zoom.
- Participants will login to Zoom, and participate with parental support in their home environment.
Supplies needed to attend the Beat NF:
– Internet connection
– Laptop with video capabilities, or smart phone with a camera
Beat NF is a FREE therapy and educational program specifically designed to provide your toddler or preschooler with NF1 a one-of-a-kind jazz music experience seamlessly integrated with gross motor and social skill activities. Developed by a team of St. Louis Children’s Hospital therapists and Jazz St. Louis musicians, each class will improve your child’s gross motor skills while offering a platform to progress language skills, leadership and confidence. Attending consecutive sessions will help your child build a solid foundation for kindergarten. For more information, please see our website at: https://nfcenter.wustl.edu/?p=20996.
Please RSVP by Sept. 24th to NF@wustl.edu.