We welcome the referral of your patients for the treatment of neurofibromatosis (NF).
The Washington University NF Center Clinic offers your patients the most comprehensive care for individuals with NF and their families. Our team of clinical and research specialists offers the latest in scientific studies and advancements for NF1 and NF2.
We treat patients from across the United States and internationally. We ask patients to coordinate their requests for second opinions or treatment through their personal physician or sponsoring organization.
- Comprehensive disease management
- Integrated care with referring physicians
- Multi-disciplinary experts from the fields of clinical care and research
- New patients seen in a prompt and expeditious manner
- Emergency patients prioritized as appropriate
- Faxed summary consultation report
- Nationally recognized team of experts in the care of individuals with NF
- Collaborative care with a focus on advancing knowledge and treatments
- Designated care coordinator for patients and their families
- Access to up-to-date NF resources and services
Contact the NF Clinical Program office
Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm (CST)
Emergency After Office Hours
and ask for the Pediatric Neurologist on-call