NF Clinical Program
The goal of the NF Clinical Program at St. Louis Children’s Hospital is to provide outstanding care to individuals living with NF. To learn more about the specifics of our program, please continue below.
To learn how to make an appointment, please visit NF Clinical Program Appointments.
To make a referral, please call the St. Louis Children’s Hospital Physician Access line at 800.678.4357
To learn about participation in clinical trials, please visit NF Clinical Trials.
Please read the Washington University publication Your Health Update for an overview of NF and the Washington University NF Center.
The NF Clinical program offers comprehensive clinical and laboratory services.
- Diagnostic evaluation
- Routine follow-up examinations
- Multidisciplinary coordinated care
The NF Clinical program care includes:
- Careful review of clinical and family history
- Detailed physical and neurological examinations
- Ophthalmology examination
- Genetic counseling
- Imaging studies (when indicated)
- Appropriate consultations with our comprehensive team of medical and surgical specialists
- Genetic testing (when indicated)