We welcome the referral of your adult and pediatric patients for the treatment of neurofibromatosis (NF).
The Washington University NF Center Clinic offers your patients the most comprehensive care for individuals with NF and their families. Our team of clinical and research specialists offers the latest in scientific studies and advancements for NF1 and NF2.
We treat patients from across the United States, as well as international patients. We ask patients to coordinate their requests for second opinions or treatment through their personal physician or sponsoring organization.
For the patient’s best interests when making a referral, we require that patient records, relevant radiologic studies and consultation reports be faxed to us prior to the scheduling of the appointment. Before any expense is incurred, a thorough review of records is necessary to determine if we can help the patient.
- Comprehensive disease management
- Integrated care with referring physicians
- Multi-disciplinary experts from the fields of clinical care and research
- New patients seen in a prompt and expeditious manner
- Emergency patients prioritized as appropriate
- Faxed summary consultation report
- One easy appointment phone number (314) 454-6120
- Nationally recognized team of experts in the care of individuals with NF
- Collaborative care with a focus on advancing knowledge and treatments
- Designated care coordinator for patients and their families
- Access to up-to-date NF resources and services
Make a NF Referral
How to Contact the NF Clinical Program Office
The Washington University NF Center Clinical Program Office — Call (314) 454-6120. Monday – Friday, 9 am to 5 pm (CST).
Emergency After Office Hours — Call (314)454-6000 for the Pediatric Neurologist on-call.